Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002: Can I save entire web page ?

Hi,

I need to save an Internet Explorer URL page with 8 screen long and e mail
it to a friend who do not have internet access.

At present I only could Print Screen and save one sreen at a time onto the
Excel Worksheet. Is there any way I could save the full unbroken web page at
one go ?

If I save the Internet Explorer file in HTML format, my friend is not able
to open and read it as he does not have the internet access at his work place.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Your friend doesn't need internet access to read the html file. Save the
file (with any necessary subsidiary files), & then your friend can open the
file if you send it.
--
David Biddulph