tamato43

Default Visual Basic forms

Please Help,

There must be a million references to what I'm asking but I can't seem to
find it.

All I'd like to do is create a form in Visual Basics which contains a combo
box, aka a dropdown list, but I am having a difficult time trying to figure
out how to tie in the data into the combo box which would of course display
the list.

Can someone please help.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Is there a way to call the information from a current list on a worksheet?
If so how?
But it needs to be in VBA.