Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default Formula showing 0 - don't want it displayed

I'm using the following formula to bring data over from one tab to another,
however, if there is nothing in cell B4 on the Status tab its returning a 0
in the cell. I don't want to see anything in the cell. What do I have to do
to modify this? Thanks in advance.

=IF($B4=Status!$B4,Status!C4,"")

I tried this formula, but it also didn't work - still displays 0

=IF(ISERR(IF($B4=Status!$B4,Status!C4,"")),"",IF($ B4=Status!$B4,Status!C4,""))
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click TOOLS in the menu and select OPTIONS and on the VIEW tab and remove the
check mark from the ZERO VALUES check box. This will suppress the display of
0's for the entire sheet.
--
Kevin Backmann