Mal

Default Hide/show worksheet

Is there a way of automaticly hidind or showing a
worksheet. I have about 12 sheets on 3 different subjects
and would like to show the sheets only that I want to use
auto. I can use macros.
Thanks

There are 3 sheets that I would like to show at all
times. I would like the linked sheets to appear when I
enter one of these 3 sheets. EG when I clich on sheet
one, 7 of the linked sheets appear, click on another and
the first 7 dissapear and the new 6 appear.
Thanks
Mal
There needs to be some sort of rule/criteria for

determining what gets
hidden/shown, and when. What are those rules?

--

HTH

RP

"Mal" wrote in

message
Is there a way of automaticly hidind or showing a
worksheet. I have about 12 sheets on 3 different

subjects
and would like to show the sheets only that I want to

use
auto. I can use macros.
Thanks

.

The linked sheets have relivant data to one of the main 3
sheets.
Thanks
Mal

wrote in message
There are 3 sheets that I would like to show at all
times. I would like the linked sheets to appear when I
enter one of these 3 sheets. EG when I clich on sheet
one, 7 of the linked sheets appear, click on another

and
the first 7 dissapear and the new 6 appear.
Thanks
Mal
There needs to be some sort of rule/criteria for

determining what gets
hidden/shown, and when. What are those rules?

--

HTH

RP
(remove nothere from the email address if mailing

direct)

"Mal" wrote in

message