cwwolfdog

Default excel 2000 and 2003

I have a program created in 2003 that has a TOC page with links to about 46
sheets. The sheets have the code

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

When I open it in 2003 and click the link, UserForm1 is shown. When I open
the same program in 2000. when a user clicks there individual tab, the
UserForm is activated, but when they click the link on the TOC page it does
not activate the form.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
Dave Peterson

A longggggg time ago, there was a discussion about this kind of problem (not
with xl2003), though.

One suggestion was to get rid of the hyperlinks and use macros to select those
other sheets.

--

Dave Peterson