Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Solver model loading problem

Solver finds a solution. I save the solution using "Save Model..." option.
When I try to load the same model into Solver using "Load Model..." option I
get.
"Solver: An unexpectedinternal error occurred, or available memory was
exhausted."
When I click "OK", Solver closes, but I can open Solver up and find that the
model loaded, except for the checks on the Option page. When I check them,
the model runs and Solver finds the solution.
I had this problem once before and was able to cure it by making a copy of
the sheet. For some reason that worked then. It does not work now. Any idea
how I can get rid of this error?
--
marineCORVETTEran