Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing the look of a graph

Hi,

I am graphing our top ten customers and their % change in sales by quarter
for the past four quarters. Two of our customer had an instance where their
change in sales of over 500%. Almost all other values for change in sales
was between -20% and +30%. The default Excel line graph has the major grid
lines and 100% increments with the to outliers near the top and all other
lines between 0 and 100%. It isn't very readable. I wanted to focus the
graph on the -30% to +30% range. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

--
Chuck W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I'm understanding you, then it's an easy fix.

Double click on the axis, and a Format Axis box opens. Click on the Scale
tab, and force the scale.