Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Sheet Off To Side

This just started happening out of the blue. When I open an Excel document,
the document opens but is all the way off to the right where I cannot see it.
What's more, I cannot get to the top of the document in order to move it
back to the center of the screen. Is there a setting that got screwed up?
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

- J
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe try ViewArrange All and select Tiled, to bring it back. Hopefully
closing Excel will save that and next opening will be fine.

Otherwise you may need to run the repair function for Office.

Rob