-   -   Selecting Pages to Print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194415-selecting-pages-print.html)

JBoyer

Selecting Pages to Print

In my worksheet Column A:M (which fit on one page) go down around 100 rows,
then from N:BG (which is three pages) only use about 25 rows

So basically if I would hit print It would print 12 pages, 6 of which would
be blank. I would like to set it up so that it only prints the pages with
data, and preferably save it that way so I will not have to make the changes
everytime I print. Hope someone can understand this and can help.

Eric

Selecting Pages to Print

You can define your print area to be something other than a rectangular block
(in your example, A1:BG100)--or even discontinuous ranges--by using the CTRL
key.

First hightlight A1:M100. Then hold the control key while you highlight
N1:BG25. Then set your print area.