Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving data from a cell reference

Ok, I'm pretty sure this is not possible without running a macro but I
would love to be wrong. On one tab of a spreadsheet I have a form (a
kind of a review) my Supervisors fill out on their employees (with
mostly text). So let's say in cell B4 they are going to type a few
sentences. I need for those sentences to be saved in another cell (say
C5) on tab 2. The problem is that I want the form to be reused on a
weekly basis, so new information will be typed into B4 on tab 1 every
week over the information that was in their last week, but I want C5
on tab 2 to keep the information from the first week. To make it more
complicated, I'd really like all of the information typed weekly in B4
to be Concatenated in the C5 cell on tab 2 so it keeps adding all of
the notes from week to week in one cell. As it would likely be too
much text throughout a year for one cell in excel to hold, I'd be fine
with C5 on tab 2 holding week one's info, then cell C6 holding week
two's info, C7 holding week three's info, and so on. Anyone know of a
way to accomplish this?