Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jen Jen is offline

Default Cursor stuck

Help please, my cursor seems to be stuck. I click on one cell initially, then
highlights wherever I move the mouse to including all cells. There seems to
be a formula sum of rows and columns. I can't close excel or do anything. I
tried banging my mouse and F8 - neither one works. Is there anything else I
can do

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hit the Shift key a number of times rapidly.
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''