-   -   excel-why do the columns A B C D etc and 1 2 3 4 etc print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/194187-excel-why-do-columns-b-c-d-etc-1-2-3-4-etc-print.html)

barbs

excel-why do the columns A B C D etc and 1 2 3 4 etc print?

excel-why do the colums A B C D etc 1 2 3 4 etc print when i dont want this,
I only need the spreadsheet i have entered.

Mike H

excel-why do the columns A B C D etc and 1 2 3 4 etc print?

Try,

File|Page Setup|Sheet Tab
UnCheck row & Column headings

Mike

"barbs" wrote:

excel-why do the colums A B C D etc 1 2 3 4 etc print when i dont want this,
I only need the spreadsheet i have entered.

Gord Dibben

excel-why do the columns A B C D etc and 1 2 3 4 etc print?

FilePage SetupSheet.

Uncheck "row and column headings"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP