Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Removing text from a cell with text and numbers

I am using Excel 2007. I am pasting extensive lists into excel from a
website. Column A is a list of different section numbers. As pasted, they
have both text and numbers (i.e. Sec. 25.67). I am curious if it is possible
to use a function that will remove the text and return just the number (i.e.
25.67)?