Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default tell me the formula of converting amount to million from koror

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean by koror, apart from an island in the Western Pacific?

And next time, please ask your question in the body of the message, not just
in the subject line.

If you meant not koror but crore, then 1 crore is 10 million in India and
the sub-continent, and half a million in Iran.
--
David Biddulph

"hamid wazir from pakistan" <hamid wazir from

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You would need a conversion factor to start with.

i.e. One $ is equal to how many koror

With koror in A1 and conversion factor in B1

In C1 =A1*B1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 06:25:01 -0700, hamid wazir from pakistan <hamid wazir from