Marc

Default Cursor position?

I would like that when I open workbook, cursor and view appears from first
cell (A1). I have put in workbook open event Range("A1").Select , but
workbooks open in the middle (vertical) of worksheet, depending where is
cursor when I exit workbook.

I hope I explained well, I want that I can see cell A1 when I open workbook,
and that workbook doesn't open in middle of worksheet.

If someone can help?

Thank you

John Mansfield

Marc,

Try this - add the macro to the ThisWorkbook module of your workbook. Save
the workbook, close it and reopen it. All sheets should open up to cell A1.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim A As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each A In Worksheets