Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Status Tool Bar and "Calculate"

I am trying to find out how to remove "Calculate" from showing up in my
status tool bar. It is not enabling me to actually calculate or sum up any
cells. Every time I try and add/sub/multiply/div if the 'calculate' is
showing in my status tool bar it gives me a ZERO total?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Turn on Automatic Calculation.
From the top menu, select ToolsOptionsCalculationAutomatic
--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''

"krock13" wrote:

I am trying to find out how to remove "Calculate" from showing up in my
status tool bar. It is not enabling me to actually calculate or sum up any
cells. Every time I try and add/sub/multiply/div if the 'calculate' is
showing in my status tool bar it gives me a ZERO total?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Probably either circular refs with iteration or more than 65536
dependencies: see
http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsf.htm

Charles
The Excel Calculation Site

Gary Brown wrote:
Turn on Automatic Calculation.
From the top menu, select ToolsOptionsCalculationAutomatic
I am trying to find out how to remove "Calculate" from showing up in my
status tool bar. It is not enabling me to actually calculate or sum up
any
cells. Every time I try and add/sub/multiply/div if the 'calculate' is
showing in my status tool bar it gives me a ZERO total?

--
Kristi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've occassionally seen that happen if there are large amounts of formulas
and/or system memory is getting kind of low. The only suggestion I can give
you is to press the 'F9' [Calculate] key to see what happens.
Good luck.
--
Hope this helps.
Sincerely,