Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default highlighting

I need to highlight every other cell in a spreadsheet. I done this a while
ago but am unsure how, i have 2500 lines so i am refusing to do it manually!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Highlight the cells, click on Format | Conditional Format, in the
first box choose Formula Is rather than Cell Value Is, and enter this
formula:

=MOD(ROW(A1),2)=0

Click the Format button, select Patterns tab (for background colour)
and choose your colour. Click OK twice to exit the dialogue box.

Hope this helps.

Pete