Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Center Print of Excel Worksheet

I would like to print worksheets from Excel so they are centered from R to L
on the page. I have them at 75% to fit all on one page. In the normal
format, they are justified to the left and when stapled together, they will
be too far over. There is space on the right to move it over, but I don't
want to mess witth margins, if I don't have to. thanks
--
Marianne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
what version of excel do you have?
2003
on the menu bar...
filepage setupmargin tab...
there should be 2 options at the botton. center vertically & cent
horizontally.

regards
FSt1