Old June 27th 08, 09:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Té is offline

Default Excel Converter

Theres a website you can go to to download an excel converter. When I save
templates in 2007 I have problems converting them into 2003 templates. Does
anyone know where I can go to download the converter?

Old June 28th 08, 01:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Save them as Excel 97-2003 files?

Alternative.

Download the Compatibility Pack from MS site for your users.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old February 12th 22, 10:31 AM
Banned

There is various software available in the online market, you can search through Google, or I will recommend the Excel to vCard Converter Software, this application will help you to convert the vCard spreadsheet to VCF file format. You can rely on the application for a secure migration from Excel to the vCard folder. This software all MS Excel & Windows OS versions.

If you want to try the utility then download the demo edition of Excel to VCF Converter. The demo edition provides a free trial of up to a few Excel to Outlook VCF file formats.

Visit here for more info:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/exc...converter.html
Old April 2nd 22, 12:08 PM
Banned

Excel to vCard Converter comes with a simplified interface so that users can comfortably convert Excel contacts to vCard format. The program is safe to use and does not harm any contact properties while exporting Excel files to VCF file format.

More Info;- https://www.pcinfotools.com/excel-to-vcard-converter/