Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default counting colored cell

Hi
I don't know anything about VBA, but found a site that let's me download an
example to count the cells with colors
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...font_color.php) but even
when I downlaod the above the answer to the formula is #NAME?

Does anyone know why I get #NAME? as the answer?

Thanks
Joyce
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It usually means that a User Defined FUnction cannot be found. It might be
in the wrong place.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200794

"Joyce" wrote:

Hi
I don't know anything about VBA, but found a site that let's me download an
example to count the cells with colors
http://www.techonthenet.com/excel/qu...font_color.php) but even
when I downlaod the above the answer to the formula is #NAME?

Does anyone know why I get #NAME? as the answer?

Thanks
Joyce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Place both UDF's in a general module in your workbook.

Alt + F11 then CTRL + r

Select your workbook/project and InsertModule

Copy/paste into that module

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP