JJKatty

Default how can I restore Edit button to the Formula bar?

I can't put back the Edit button on the Formula bar, the Function button has
taken over.
Gord Dibben

JJ

Do you mean the "=" sign on the formula bar?

It left Excel when version 2002(XP) was released and no workaround for it.

If you are running an older version, I don't know how it got lost.

I can run Version 97 and cannot lose the "Edit Formula" button(= sign).

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:25:03 -0800, "JJKatty"
wrote:

I can't put back the Edit button on the Formula bar, the Function button has
taken over.

Gord Dibben

JJ

You and a whole other bunch of people<g

Try dragging the "=" sign up to the toolbar and click on it to enter "=" then
click on the Name Box at left of formula bar.

Select your Function(s) from there.

Saves a few steps.

"=" sign can be found under ToolsCustomizeCommandsInsert category.

Gord