Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Import List of Files on my computer

Hi, I am using Windows XP and Excel Office 2007.
I would like to import to Excel a list of all my picture files on my
computer (in My Pictures folder) and any other pertinent info possible, such
as folder location and date photo taken, etc. I estimate there are about
10,000 picture files.
If anyone can be of help to me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks & Best Regards, Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chip Pearson has a free download which will help you to do some of
what you want - it is explained he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/foldertreeview.aspx

I don't think it gives the date of the file.

Hope this helps.

Pete