Ramakrishnan Rajamani

Default Copying a Conditional Sum

I have a conditional sum in a cell, which I wish to copy to another cell(s).
I tried to ^C and ^V but it does not work. For each repeat, I am forced to
use the Conditional Sum wizard. Is there a way out or the repeated use of
Conditional Sum Wizard is the only way.

Help appreciated.
Tom Ogilvy

select the cell and do edit=copy.

Select the destination and do Edit=Paste

this will copy an array formula.

if you do ctrl+C and ctrl+V to a selected cell and not to the formula in the
formula bar, it should work as well. Always has for me.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ramakrishnan Rajamani"
wrote in message ...
I have a conditional sum in a cell, which I wish to copy to another

cell(s).
I tried to ^C and ^V but it does not work. For each repeat, I am forced

use the Conditional Sum wizard. Is there a way out or the repeated use of
Conditional Sum Wizard is the only way.

Help appreciated.

Ramakrishnan Rajamani

Thanks for your reply. Copying the Conditional Sum has worked for me as
well, but the challenge is editing the Conditional Sum for satisfying another
condition which is similar. How can we make that happen, without having to
use the Conditional Sum Wizard always.

I am sorry for the mis-leading question earlier and thanks in advance.

wrote in message ...
I have a conditional sum in a cell, which I wish to copy to another

cell(s).
I tried to ^C and ^V but it does not work. For each repeat, I am forced

use the Conditional Sum wizard. Is there a way out or the repeated use of
Conditional Sum Wizard is the only way.

Help appreciated.

Tom Ogilvy

select the cell. Do the edit, end with Ctrl+Shift+Enter rather than just
enter. this will enter the revised formula as an array formula which is
what you want (it will appear enclosed in { }.

Tom Ogilvy