Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mapi Problem

When i use My excel email routine it does nothing, using outlook express.
When I install outlook, then it seem to run fine with express, After redoing
my system severtimes, I found that it appears that the mapi drivers don't
appear to get installed correctly for excel to use them at least untill i
install outlook, then they get registered right. Using ron's email code, and
works great, just a mapi issue any sugestions? I dont want to have to install
outlook all the time, as I do not use that program.

--
Resistance is futile. (Lacutis of Borg, Jesus Christ, and My WIFE)