Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default importing vcard information into an excel form

Can I import vcard in formation into my excel doc. I am looking for the
information contained on the "general info" tab only
--
jami
Banned

Excel to VCard Exporter software is the most useful and reliable technology to import excel contacts into a VCard format in an easy way. This utility has one of the most simple and user-friendly interfaces. free Trial version which converts the first 10 items from each folder. You can try this tool.
More info visit he https://www.downloadtopten.com/conve...xcel-to-vcard/