Robert

Default test for not blank, use value in cell and set as variable

I posted this earlier this week, found it. Now can't find it again.

I want to check a range in a column. ie, G8-G18 for a cell that isn't blank.
So if G12 has a value in it, I want to enter the value of G12 into a
variable declared as var16th.
I've searched for the past hour trying to find the post again. I've turned
on the email of replies this time ;)

thanks folks!