Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deb Deb is offline

Default I've dragged columns back in Excel

I've dragged columns over [on top of other columns] and need to move them
back. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot move columns "on top" of other columns without overwriting the
originals.

Do you mean you have hidden some columns?

CTRL + a to select all then FormatColumnsUnhide.

Does that help?

If the first case and you have saved the workbook, look for your backup.

If first case and not saved yet, hit the "Undo" button.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:11:17 -0700, Deb wrote:

I've dragged columns over [on top of other columns] and need to move them
back. How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not understanding what you actually did, I would suggest just clicking
Edit Undo. Barring that, close the file without saving changes and
re-open it.