Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Complex Countif

I'm attempting to construct a countif statement which is conditional on 2
seprate columns of data using the following formula produces a 0 response
=COUNTIF($K:$K,(AND($C:$C=1,$I:$I=0)))

What I need:
Count the numeric values in "K"
IF the values in "C" are equal to 1 AND the values in "I" are equal to 0

I'm using the entire columns in the formula do to the fact that the number
of data rows extracted from another system is variable daily

Any assistance would be appreciated...

--

Joe Mac

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jim...
Thank you for the guidance, this will produce a result by indicating a
static range in using the formula, the additional challenge I'm facing is
that the number of rows extracted daily is variable based on the activity of
the production application of the total restricted from using the whole
column, (65,536 rows)... if there were a way to dynamically identify the
last row of the daily contiguous range that could be factored into a
formula...
--

Joe Mac

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote: