LI Associate

Default How can I split a cell in Excel?

I am setting up a document in Excel and need to split a cell into two
additional cells, but they need to match with a previous row...I know you can
do it in Word, can this be done in Excel
tjtjjtjt

No. You can't split cells unless they were merged. If you provide a specific
example, it's possible a formula may help. Or, you may look into the Text to
Columns feature. Again, without more information, I'm not certain either of
these will do what you are looking for.

tj