Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving Pivot Table views

Each month I get a pivot table with the latest financials. I create a view by
country, then one by function, then one by country by function, then by cost
category, then by country and cost category etc etc etc. After each view is
created I review the data as best I can (this often ends as a printed copied)
and regularly recreate a view I made a few views earlier.

How can I store all these preferred views of the data so I can simply click
a button and I'll see it. Or is the common way to create a new tab with each
view?

Any help, advice and guidance is much appreciated.