TimPMG

Default How do I add PDFMaker to Excel 2003

I have Adobe Standard 6.0 and Office 2003 and I am trying to display the
PDFmaker button in Excel. In Adobe help it talks about how to add it in but
I do not seem to have what it is referring to - what do I need to do to add
this so that I can create PDF files in Excel and Word?
Frank Kabel

Hi
normally you should have an PDF converter option in the dialog 'file -
Print' (in the printer listbox')

--
Regards
Frank Kabel