Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display data values in columns on bar chart

I have a simple chart showing delivery performance for suppliers and
want to show the actual number of deliveries nside the columns on the
chart but have the columns representing the percentage of on time
deliveries. Is this possible? Column A has the supplier, column B the
number of deliveries and Column C the percentage to be graphed.

A B C

Supplier Tot Deliveries Percentage

Supplier 1 25 100
Supplier 2 34 94

The data source for the chart has column C as the series and colum A
as the X axis labels but I'd like to use column B values to show the
number of deliveries on the bars themselves.

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can manually customize labels, once they're applied. To do a whole
series at a time, check out these free Excel utilities:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon
-------