Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default decimal places

I have a sql query that pulls info from Great Plains into excel. The format
in GP is 2 decimal places however when it pulls into excel it puts the
decimal at the end of the number. For example, in GP it is entered as .88
but in excel it reads 88. How do I change the format to put the decimal in
front of the last 2 digits. I've tried all the choices in the format box.
--
narp
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

have you treid to use an auxilar column and divide the numbers by 100?

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.