Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I repeat a group of rows at the bottom of each page in Exce

I have a selection of rows that I need to repeat at the bottom of each page
such as you can in page set up with the top of the page with "Rows to repeat
at top of page", now I am sure this used to be acheivable with past editions
of Excel but I cannot find this function with the current version. I am using
MIcrosoft Office Excel 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As Dave said, Excel has no built-in way to repeat rows at the bottom of a page.
It can be done with VBA code, but the code is complicated.

You may want to try the free trial of my commercial Excel add-in "Special Print".
It includes a "Rows to Repeat at Bottom" utility. No registration required.

However, I have no reports back on its usability in XL2007. (it should work)
So, if you do try it I would appreciate hearing your comments. Download from
the Products page at... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Stomp74"

wrote in message
I have a selection of rows that I need to repeat at the bottom of each page
such as you can in page set up with the top of the page with "Rows to repeat
at top of page", now I am sure this used to be acheivable with past editions
of Excel but I cannot find this function with the current version. I am using
MIcrosoft Office Excel 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Jim,

Gave your program a go but it was not compatible with the 2007 version,
error message comes up and the chosen rows are duplicated as seperate
entities and not attached at all to the original chosen rows.

Anyway thanks for the help.

Steve

wrote in message
I have a selection of rows that I need to repeat at the bottom of each page
such as you can in page set up with the top of the page with "Rows to repeat
at top of page", now I am sure this used to be acheivable with past editions
of Excel but I cannot find this function with the current version. I am using
MIcrosoft Office Excel 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Steve,
Appreciate you letting me know.
Do you happen to remember what the gist of the error message was?
Jim Cone

"Stomp74"