Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

Default Extract or report multiple arrays if a cell match a criteria

For each rows I need to find if cell in column H 3
than extract somehow each cells of different columns for the next 10 rows
Ex
If H3 3
F4:F13, I4:I13, T4:T13

Vlookup will output in a single cell (Not what I'am looking for)
Pivot table does not accept as a criteria (Not what I'am looking for)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please elaborate on "extract"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"GG" wrote in message
For each rows I need to find if cell in column H 3
than extract somehow each cells of different columns for the next 10 rows
Ex
If H3 3
F4:F13, I4:I13, T4:T13

Vlookup will output in a single cell (Not what I'am looking for)
Pivot table does not accept as a criteria (Not what I'am looking for)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

The best would be to have a seperate sheet or workbook (could be a csv
file) that receive the output from the condition met in the following format:
| A | B | C |
D |
1 Data from H3 Data from F4 Data from I4 Data from T4
2 Data from F5 Data from I5 Data from T5
3 Data from F6 Data from I6 Data from T6
4 Data from F7 Data from I7 Data from T7
5 Data from F8 Data from I8 Data from T8
6 Data from F9 Data from I9 Data from T9
7 Data from F10 Data from I10 Data from T10
8 Data from F11 Data from I11 Data from T11
9 Data from F12 Data from I12 Data from T12
10 Data from F13 Data from I13 Data from T13
"GG" wrote:

For each rows I need to find if cell in column H 3
than extract somehow each cells of different columns for the next 10 rows
Ex
If H3 3
F4:F13, I4:I13, T4:T13

Vlookup will output in a single cell (Not what I'am looking for)
Pivot table does not accept as a criteria (Not what I'am looking for)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

I tried the following formula on a new sheet and copied from cell G2 to S999.
I would need to add about 5 times more but my document currently take 80
seconds to recalculate everything (cpu goes to 100%). I beleive I am going
the wrong way. Any leads?

For row G2
{=IF(ROWS(Data!$1:1)<=COUNTIF(Data!$H$3:Data!$H$30 00,"0.05"),INDEX(Data!A$3:Data!A$3000,SMALL(IF(Da ta!$H$3:Data!$H$30000.05,ROW(Data!T$3:Data!T$3000 )-ROW(Data!T$3)+1),ROWS($1:1))),"")}

For Row S2
=IF(ROWS(Data!$1:1)<=COUNTIF(Data!$H$3:Data!$H$300 0,"0.05"),INDEX(Data!T$3:Data!T$3000,SMALL(IF(Dat a!$H$3:Data!$H$30000.05,ROW(Data!T$3:Data!T$3000)-ROW(Data!T$3)+11),ROWS($1:1))),"")