seo2seo

Default How do I set up different column widths for sets or rows?

I am trying to set up a worksheet where Columns A-F, will have a width of say
12, for rows 1-10; but for rows 15-30, I want columns D-L to have a width of
8. How can this be done? I was hoping not to have to merge columns.
thanks,
Paul B

seo2seo, your only other option would be to center across section
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"seo2seo" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a worksheet where Columns A-F, will have a width of
say
12, for rows 1-10; but for rows 15-30, I want columns D-L to have a width
of
8. How can this be done? I was hoping not to have to merge columns.
thanks,

Armyman

seo2seo, I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I've learned that you can
split the table, but that is not getting the effect I think we're looking for
(at least for me).

If you find out how to "split" a column I would love to share in the answer...

Armyman