Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell shading reverts to No Fill

Searched the forum for an answer, no luck.

When I move the contents of a color-shaded cell to another cell of the same
color, the previous cell reverts from it's previous color (blue) to No Fill
(no color). This is maddening because I then have to re-shade the now-empty
cell back to blue. There must be a workaround for this. Suggestions? Thanks!