Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need cells to veritacally stretch as amount of info in cell grows

I am constantly adding information to the same cells on a page and the cells
need to be able to stretch verticatly as the information grows. I know excel
has done it before but i don't know how to get it to do it again. Can anyone
help me format the cells so they grow w/ the amount of info entered?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
I think you just have to format the cells to Text Wrap.
Works ok in my xl2000.
Regards - Dave.