Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate dates between 2 dates

Hello How do I calculate the number of business days between 2 days,
example how many business days are there between 1-9-08 and 1-3-08 thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use the =NETWORKDAYS(A3,A4) function. You must attach the Analysis
ToolPak add-in to use this function. Tools, Add-Ins.

This function assumes workdays are M-F. If you also need to exclude other
days (holidays) there is a 3rd arguments.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire