Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default why my columns in excel are no longer alphabetized?

My columsn are numbered. They are no longer alphabetized. I am using excel
2007 and I have no idea why this has happened. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
your reference notation has switched from A1 to R1C1. Why? no clue.
to change back.....
chick the office button then excel options.
on the left side click formulas
uncheck R1C1 reference style.

regards
FSt1

"Marco" wrote:

My columsn are numbered. They are no longer alphabetized. I am using excel
2007 and I have no idea why this has happened. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure about XL2007, but I'm sure it's similar. Go to
Tools|Options|General (Tab).

Uncheck 'R1C1 reference style'.

HTH,
Paul

--

"Marco" wrote in message
My columsn are numbered. They are no longer alphabetized. I am using excel
2007 and I have no idea why this has happened. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel optionsformulasworking with formulasuncheck r1c1

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Marco" wrote in message
My columsn are numbered. They are no longer alphabetized. I am using excel
2007 and I have no idea why this has happened. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2003 it's Tools/ Options/ General
Unset R1C1 reference style

According to the 2003 to 2007 translation guide
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...91511033.aspx), in Excel 2007
the equivalent of Tools/ Options is Office button/ Excel Options.
--
David Biddulph