Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Related sub-grids in Excel 2003

I am trying to find a way to display related information to a rather large
spreadsheet.

Each row in this spreadsheet has related information that I want to display
in a sub-grid under the selected row. MS Access 2003 does something very
close to what I want to do using the concept of 'Relationships' between
tables.

For each record in the main Excel grid, I want the user to be able to click
a button. Under the currently selected row, a grid/form will display showing
the related information.

I am attempting to create a template for our field consultants to specify
program level access for end users. I cannot write the template/app in MS
Access because the consultants do not have MS Access on their laptops.

I have searched the help file and the internet, but I have not found a
solution. Does Excel 2003 have this feature? If not, are there any
alternatives I can use?