Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to put in figures over 100K

I'm trying to put in figures over 100K and it comes up with ###### instead of
the figure? Even if I type in the right figure?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try widening the column

Mike

"Lynn" wrote:

I'm trying to put in figures over 100K and it comes up with ###### instead of
the figure? Even if I type in the right figure?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Apr 29, 1:21*pm, Lynn wrote:
I'm trying to put in figures over 100K and it comes up with ###### instead of
the figure? *Even if I type in the right figure?

Coudl formatt cell to ahve smaller numbers or what Mike had said and
increase the width of the column. You coudl also format to be
scientific.
Jay