Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Building a general fill it in form.

I am using Office 2003. I use Excel for general price totaling reports and
things of that nature.
I have been asked to re-create a form that can be "tabbed" to each field
that needs filled in. The form will be saved each time under "save as" then
the persons name.xls
The form is 1 page, It has fill-it in parts, check the box that applies
parts, beginning and ending dates and last but not least, listings of monies.
is Excel the program of choice or should I start this in Word?
If Excel will do what I need, I need to know how to "lock?" fields or
descriptions and create the part where you can fill in the requested info.
I've read some of the other posts and have visited the
CONTEXTURES.ON.CA/XLUSERFORM01.HTML and it seems to me to that I need to
create 2 entities. a UserForm and a worksheet for this to work. Is that all
necessary for the simple form I want to build?

Thanks in advance