Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting empty pages from worksheet

My original worksheet had 354 pages, but I have deleted data from page 5 to
354. How can I delete the empty pages? At this point I am not ready to
print the worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select row below last data then SHIFT + End + Down Arrow.

EditDeleteRows.

Do same for columns to the right of data.

NOW, IMPORTANT......Save the workbook.

In older versions of Excel a save/close and re-open was required.

Make sure your FilePrint Area has been reset to used range after all this.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:30:02 -0700, Bailey
wrote:

My original worksheet had 354 pages, but I have deleted data from page 5 to
354. How can I delete the empty pages? At this point I am not ready to
print the worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's not really a question of deleting pages from the worksheet.

It's either gonna be a question of adjusting the used range...
Visit Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused
to find a way to reset that last used cell.

or a question about resetting the print area
In xl2003 menus:
File|Print area|clear print area
or
select the range to print
file|print area|set print area

(I like to reset the last used cell and clear the print area--let excel figure
out what should print based on what I used.)

--

Dave Peterson