Timber

Default How do I show degrees in a Pie chart

could any one please help me, i need to display degrees in a pie chart and I
have not got a clue how this is done.

AlfD

Hi!

A small example:

worksheet has, starting in column A,

Row 1.......a......b......c.....d
Row 2 15...25....49....33

Put in A3 =360*A2/(SUM(A2:D2)) and copy across columns B...D
This gives each column its share of 360 degrees

Now select A1:D3 and use the chart wizard (button on toolbar or Insert
Chart on the menu) and choose the first, simplest Pie chart offered.

This should put a pie chart on your worksheet.

Right-click on it and select Source Data and then the Series tab.
Change the box labelled Category labels to read $A$3:$D$3. (These are
the "degree figures you want)
Finally, go to Chart Options (right-click on the chart) and choose the
Data Labels tab. Have a play with all the various combinations of
checkboxes there.

Alf