Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automate 'Publish as Web Page'?

Good day!
Is it possible to automate the 'Publish as Web Page'? Because my source
Excel file would be changing quite often, and I want to produced the HTML
automatically.

Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Good Morning,

Yes it is possible to automate that process.
I am going to give you instructions for Excel 2003, if you have another
version the instruction should be similar.

Get your data set up the way you want then "save as web page" a new dialog
box will pop up asking you what you want to save (single worksheet or whole
workbook); where you want to save it to (publish it to) and if you would like
to add interactivity.

side note: you can also just publish a selection of cells within a work
sheet or a chart.

You will also see a button that says publish. Click this and it will open a
new box that will confirm your choices again and gives you a choice to
AutoRePublish any time the file is saved normally (as an *.xls file).

Rich Webb

"dyowee" wrote:

Good day!
Is it possible to automate the 'Publish as Web Page'? Because my source
Excel file would be changing quite often, and I want to produced the HTML
automatically.

Thank you very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi!
But it still is required to do it manually for the first time. Is it
possible to do it programmatically?

Thanks.