Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where do I find buttons to change shape to 3-D and rotate in 2007

In previous versions of Excel there were four buttons to rotate a shape with.
If the shape was one dimensional it would immerdiately change to 3D. I'm
unable to find the same or similar buttons in 2007.
Where dod I find them? Or don't they exist anymore?