Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Preview with an A3 printer in Excel

I am connected to an A3 Printer and can successfully print large worksheets
to this printer in A3. Problem is that when I look at the work in Print
Preview it continues to display in A4 format. Is there a way I can get it to
give me Print prreview in A3 layout. I'm using Excel 2002 and 2003.
Thanks for any advice

Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jim,

Go to FilePage SetupPage tab
and select A3 on the Paper Size dropdown.

HTH
Martin