Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving problems

Why would the time it takes to save my Excel file triple when I open Visual
Basic Editor? I have not made any changed in VBE. Its almost like its trying
to save VBE code on every page once I have opened it. Is there some way to
disable VBE?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why are you opening the VBE?

Do you want to look at some code or is some code opening the VBE for you?

To disable VBE, simply close the VBE window.

Is there something else going on that you haven't mentioned or your problem is
not the VBE but some code that runs?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP