Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by windows

If I receive a spreadsheet in my email and want to copy a portion of it into
another spreadsheet or email it will occur.I get an error stating....

excel.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by windows

At times it will occur when I am working in a spreadsheet and get a new
mail message and try to read it. I am using office professional 2000